There are a number of exhibiting opportunities that exist each year across both the regional conferences and annual national conference. Further details relating to each of these are detailed below.
Each of the regional conferences are planned to allow for a small exhibition to run alongside the one-day event. The number of stands available at each conference varies dependent on the selected venue.
ISBL Approved Partners are given priority booking at all regional conference events .
The events are taking place in the following locations:
You can review all of our planned events by viewing our events calendar, which will also provide you with details on how to book.
Exhibition space at all the regional conferences of the regional conferences is offered, as a priority, to our approved partners ahead of us sharing the opportunity with other organisations. If you would like to be notified when the events become available to book and added to our waiting list. Please email email@example.com
Information about the exhibiting opportunities:
There are 25 stands – 2m x 1m space only exhibition stands, which include a table and 2 chairs in London
There are approximately 15 stands – 2m x 1m only exhibition stands, which include a table and 2 chairs at the remaining conferences.
Delegates will be able to visit the stands during registration, coffee/tea breaks and lunch. The fee is £930 + vat for London where we would expect in excess of 100 delegates and £810 + vat for those outside of London where we expect around 60 delegates.
All of the delegates that attend the events are school business professionals and the majority are either the decision makers or influence the procurement process.
National Conference 2018
The conference is being held at the Hilton Birmingham Metropole Hotel, National Exhibition Centre, Birmingham, B40 1PP during November 2018.
Around 350 delegates are expected to attend the event, which will be inaugural event as ISBL. The delegates are predominantly school business professionals, who will be served refreshments and lunch in the exhibition area allowing plenty of opportunity for exhibitors to promote their products and services.
This year there will be 13 4m x 2m premium stands in prime locations and 81 3m x 2m stands with fees as follows:-
- Premium Exhibition Stand - 4m x 2m in a prime location - £2975 + vat
- Standard Exhibition Stand - 3m x 2m - £2350 + vat
The fees include:-
- Space only stand including a trestle table, table cloth, 2 chairs and a power point socket.
- Delegate list with full postal addresses (which is issued at the event and not in advance)
- Refreshments and lunch on both days for up to two stand representatives
- 100 word entry with company logo in the exhibitor guide
Please note that stand sharing is not permitted.
A plan of the exhibition area will be made available in the new year.
Additional Options available:-
- Insert in Delegate Conference pack - £500 + vat (only 10 available)
- Gala Dinner - £99 + vat pp
- Entry into the Exhibitor Competition - £50 + vat A maximum of 30 exhibitors will be on a competition entry form which will be included in all delegate packs. Delegates will be required to get a stamp from a representative of each exhibitor on the form for entry to win High Street Voucher prizes.
Headline Conference Sponsor £7,000 + vat
After Dinner Speaker £1000 + vat
Pre Dinner Drinks £1500 + vat
Conference Pens £750 + vat
Delegate Name Badges £750 + vat
Conference bags £1500 + vat
Sponsors will be acknowledged in the conference programme and the company name, logo and/or website address will be printed on items where appropriate and space permits.