NEC, National Exhibition Centre
Steps from NEC Birmingham and Resorts World Arena
Just off the M42, connected to the NEC and walking distance from Resorts World Arena. Birmingham Airport and Birmingham International rail station are two miles away on our free 24-hour shuttle. The hotel features a terrace overlooking Pendigo Lake and park-and-fly options. Enjoy our indoor pool, sauna, and steam room.
- We have a reduced rate during the conference – details regarding how to book can be found on this page (details to follow)
- The hotel car park is operated by ANPR (Automatic Number Plate Recognition).
- You can access to pay online at any time during your stay via the below link and choosing the first option "start" for a quick and easy exit.
- We recommend paying online to avoid queues on departure https://www.bhmparking.co.uk/
- Please note this link may not open on older versions of Microsoft Office but can be accessed by all mobile devices, tablets and androids. Alternatively, Chrome, Safari & Firefox can support this.
- Enter your unique event code: to follow
- Delegates should advise Reception during check-in of their car registration or at any time during their stay prior to departure.
- Upon departure, the barrier will lift for you as the ANPR will validate your payment. If you arrive at the barrier and this does not happen then you will need to contact reception.
Charges will only be made for those who have parked their cars in the hotel car park.
Please note, car parking is subject to availability and not guaranteed.
Further parking will be available at the NEC car park if the hotel is full.
NEC charges will be chargeable as displayed by the NEC and per day charge payable direct