NEC, National Exhibition Centre
Steps from NEC Birmingham and Resorts World Arena
Just off the M42, connected to the NEC and walking distance from Resorts World Arena. Birmingham Airport and Birmingham International rail station are two miles away on our free 24-hour shuttle. The hotel features a terrace overlooking Pendigo Lake and park-and-fly options. Enjoy our indoor pool, sauna, and steam room.
- You can pay for your parking online at any time during your stay with the Hilton via the below link and choosing the first option "start"
- This can only be done while the event is live and once onsite
- You can not pre-register prior to arrival. We recommend paying online to avoid queues on departure: https://www.bhmparking.co.uk/
- Your delegates should enter your unique event code: JKXEM
- Residents should advise reception of their car registration at any time during their stay prior to departure
- Please note this link may not open on older versions of Microsoft Office but can be accessed by all mobile devices, tablets and androids. Alternatively Chrome, Safari & Firefox are also supported.
- Upon departure the barrier will lift automatically. Charges will only be made for those who have parked their cars in the hotel car park.
- Please note that car parking spaces are subject to availability and are not guaranteed
- Cars parked in the NEC car parks are out of the hotel's control and charges are variable.
- The charges are payable by the individual.
You can pay for you parking at the machine next to concierge in the main reception
If you have any questions or problems with the online booking, please contact the hotel directly