EMPOWERED LEADERS - EMPOWER LEADERSHIP
Who from your peer group will be joining you at our first ISBL digital event?
Join us online for ‘Empowered leaders – Empower leadership’ - a digital event designed to bring you up to date with the latest sector information and keep you in touch with the school business professional community.
With dedicated focus days covering information law and HR following the pandemic, Brexit, and procurement, cyber crime and many more, get set to hear live and on-demand presentations from practitioners and partners. Take this opportunity to learn, connect and engage.
There will be also be an opportunity to schedule 1-2-1 meetings with our partners to talk about your procurement needs or to seek advice regarding their products and services, as well as live polls and Q&As with sessions.
Why should you attend?
1. Continued Professional Development: Keep up to date with new developments in the sector following the coronavirus crisis.
2. Meet the experts: Following each presentation there will be dedicated time for questions and answers, as well as opportunities to discuss products and services with our partners to ensure business continuity.
3. Learn how to improve performance by seeing exactly how someone else did it: Hear case studies, lessons learned and share knowledge.
4. Become a member of the school business professional community: Through a series of virtual and in-person events, connect and build long-term working relationships with industry peers.
5. Get new ideas: Support your virtual learning with access to live and on-demand content.
The programme is now available to download (please note this is subject to change)
Platform go live: Monday 21 September 2020
Programme broadcast: Wednesday 23 September - Thursday 24 September 2020
Post event content: Friday 25 September 2020
How do I book?
Booking is now closed - event sold out!
Multi Academy Trust Budgeting, Forecasting and Financial Reporting Software
IMP Software provide ‘best in class’ MAT Budgeting, Forecasting and Financial Software to over 400 schools. IMP incorporate the best bits of Excel within beautiful cloud software that reduces effort and improves confidence with robust MAT Budgets and Forecasts.
The team behind IMP have spent many years working with some of the largest and fastest growing MATs in the country and know that a school budgeting system with a few MAT reports stuck on top, doesn’t work.
That’s why they’ve designed the system specifically for centralising or centralised MAT that wants to set the direction for their academies, through greater consistency, centrally definable automated budget calculations and ‘best in class’ reporting, which combines: budget, staff contract, accounting and payroll data – Trust-wide.