Considerations for effective and accurate budget setting
A one hour guide to effective and accurate budget setting delivered by our learning partner Entrust
- What do you need to take account of when creating a sustainable budget?
- Practical tips and techniques, including zero based budgeting, to make the process easier.
This is a one hour webinar designed to equip you with some practical tips and techniques on completing a benchmarking exercise. It will include the following:
- Why we use benchmarking
- Some of the comparators you should consider when benchmarking
- How to navigate the schools benchmarking website
- A look at further useful websites to obtain further benchmarking data from
This course will enable you to:
- Utilise tips and techniques to ensure budgets are accurate
- Ensure that you consider all aspects of the school
- Ensure that have the skills to set a sustainable budget
This course is suitable for schools' finance staff, bursars and school business managers
To register please click here (requires a log in on the Entrust website)