How to understand and implement ICFP (C2 London)
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to add your name to next London cohort
Our practical and impactful ICFP training workshop will enable you to use ICFP in your own school.
I-SOT, the ISBL Schools Optimisation Tool (including appropriate site licence) is included in the purchase of this training.*
The workshop will enable you to:
- Refresh your understanding of the fundamentals of ICFP.
- Know what the Balances Metrics and the 12 key metrics the ISBL Approach to ICFP uses.
- Understand how to calculate the data inputs correctly.
- Understand how to use I-SOT, the ISBL School Optimisation Tool to input data.
- Know how the data you’ve inputted is used within I-SOT.
- Know how to identify whether the data you’ve inputted is correct.
- Understand what the RAG rated metrics are showing you.
- Know how to begin to diagnose any potential areas of concern in your school.
- Know what next steps you can take, including conversations starters with the SLT.
* I-SOT is being offered as a non-supported tool. All metrics and thresholds are correct at time of purchase. Please view the I-SOT information in the On Demand tab in the Training Calendar for more information and the terms and conditions.