How to understand and implement ICFP (C3 Coventry)
Spaces still available in Liverpool and Newcastle
Our practical and impactful ICFP training workshop will enable you to use ICFP in your own school.
I-SOT, the ISBL Schools Optimisation Tool (including appropriate site licence) is included in the purchase of this training.*
The workshop will enable you to:
- Refresh your understanding of the fundamentals of ICFP.
- Know what the Balances Metrics and the 12 key metrics are that are used in the ISBL Approach to ICFP.
- Understand how to calculate the data inputs correctly.
- Understand how to calculate the metrics.
- Understand how to use I-SOT, the ISBL School Optimisation Tool to input data.
- Understand what the RAG rated metrics are showing you.
- Know how to begin to diagnose any potential areas of concern in your school.
- Know what next steps you can take, including conversations starters with the SLT.
* I-SOT is being offered as a non-supported tool. All metrics and thresholds are correct at time of purchase. Please view the I-SOT information in the On Demand tab in the Training Calendar for more information and the terms and conditions.
Back to Events