Schools & Academies Show 2019
The Schools & Academies Show returns to Birmingham this year on the 13th – 14th November at the NEC in Birmingham.
Over the past 8 years, The Schools & Academies Show has gathered the leading experts in UK education to discuss the latest policy updates and teaching best practice. This year, they have worked closely with partners and exhibitors to create a tight agenda of over 50 hours of thought leadership content, focusing on the most pressing topics around education in England.
There will be sessions delivered by ESFA, the DfE, Ofsted and the NGA across our CPD-certified seminar theatres. Additionally, the show will feature some exciting new changes; The MATs Matchmaking Area, Wellbeing Demonstration Area, Charity Village and much more.
Join us to also take advantage of the FREE CPD accredited seminars exploring the current landscape of special needs provision across the education sector, creating a better education system for school business leaders & pupils, plus a variety of other topics.
Why attend the Schools & Academies Show this November?
• Meet 200 education suppliers, innovators and solution providers
• Get involved in the live Hot Seat debate and have your questions answered by experts
• Network with Government officials and other education professionals from across the UK
• Learn in CPD-certified theatres chaired and delivered by school experts
• Find innovative products & services for school development and improvement
• Share best practice learnings with your colleagues and other professionals in the Networking Zones
Interested in attending? Well it only takes a minute to register. Simply click the link below to secure your complementary ticket!