ISBL Birmingham Regional Conference 2022
ANTICIPATE - INFLUENCE - ADAPT
“The question isn’t who’s going to let me; It’s who’s going to stop me.” Ayn Rand
Our Birmingham regional conferences is the first in the series and will be a time to focus on ensuring you are equipped with the skills and preventative know how should you find yourself in a similar scenario in the future. Now is the time to start looking forward and being the voice of the sector.
As a school business professional, you can expect other senior school leaders to be looking to you to provide recommendations on how resources can be optimised to deliver continued pupil progress in order to make a vital impact to your school and the profession.
Why should you attend?
- Ensure you are maintaining your professional knowledge and using this to share amongst your team
- Demonstrate to your school colleagues you are investing in your own professional development
- Ensure you and your school are ready to respond to the changing demands of education in the current climate
- Increase the positive impact you have within your own school and the wider education sector.
We have an exciting line up of speakers, sessions and networking opportunities planned, so watch this space.
The Birmingham regional conference is taking place at the newly opened Park Regis Hotel, situated a short walk from Birmingham New Street in Grand Central and Five Ways and Moor Street stations on the doorstep.
Make yourself visible to the people that matter
Today, more than ever, SBPs have to be responsive and react to constantly changing market conditions, new technologies and unexpected challenges.
By exhibiting at this one-day event you will have the opportunity to talk about new products, services and new technologies with key decision makers that align with their future objectives.
Why should you exhibit?
Back to Events
- Exhibit at our event to reach your target audience
- Demonstrate your commitment to the profession
- Align your organisation to be recognised as the voice of the education sector
- Network with key decision makers and build your profile
Key package benefits
- Two delegate passes including entry to the conference sessions, lunch, catering and delegate brochure provided
- 2m x 1m exhibition space including furniture, Wi-Fi and access to a power supply
- Promotion via social media and e-bulletins
- Name, business type, contact and web address featured in delegate brochure
- Company acknowledgement within onsite branding (venue dependant)
- Delegate list including name, job title, college/organisation and delegate e-mail addresses (if opted in)