ISBL Taunton Regional Conference 2021
ANTICIPATE - INFLUENCE - ADAPT
Our Taunton regional conference is the second event in the series and will be a time to focus on ensuring you are equipped with the skills and preventative know how should you find yourself in a similar scenario in the future. Now is the time to start looking forward and being the voice of the sector.
As a school business professional, you can expect other senior school leaders to be looking to you to provide recommendations on how resources can be optimised to deliver continued pupil progress in order to make a vital impact to your school and the profession.
Why should you attend?
- Ensure you are maintaining your professional knowledge and using this share to among your team
- Demonstrate to your school colleagues you are investing in your own professional development
- Ensure you and the school are ready to respond to the changing demands of education in the current climate
- Increase the positive impact you have within your own school and the wider education sector
You can now download the conference programme
The regional conference is taking place at the Holiday Inn Taunton, M5, J25 and is situated 10 mins from Taunton town and Taunton Castle.
COVID-19 secure measures
Download the venues Meetings Safety Guide to see how they will keep you safe.
Holiday Inn Taunton M5, Jct.25
Deane Gate Avenue
Make yourself visible to the people that matter
Today, more than ever, SBPs have to be responsive and react to constantly changing market conditions, new technologies and unexpected challenges.
By exhibiting at this one-day event you will have the opportunity to talk about new products, services and new technologies with key decision makers that align with their future objectives.
Why should you exhibit?
Back to Events
- Reach your target audience of sector wide school business professionals
- Demonstrate your commitment to the profession
- Align your organisation to be recognised as the voice of the education sector
- Network with key decision makers and build your profile
Key package benefits
- Two delegate passes including entry to the conference sessions, lunch, catering and delegate brochure provided
- 2m x 1m exhibition space including furniture, Wi-Fi and access to a power supply
- Promotion via social media and e-bulletins
- Name, business type, contact and web address featured in delegate brochure
- Company acknowledgement within onsite branding (venue dependent)
- Delegate list including name, job title, college/organisation and delegate e-mail addresses (if opted in)