ISBL How to understand and implement ICFP (C11 Northampton)
We continue to monitor government COVID-19 recommendations about the restriction of movement. If restrictions are lifted, this training course will run as planned. If restrictions are extended, then this training will be postponed until later in the year.
To be able to use ICFP in your school, it is important to understand which ICFP metrics to use, how they are calculated and then to be able to interpret what the metrics are telling you.
Our practical and impactful ICFP training workshop will enable you to use ICFP in your own school.
The workshop will enable you to:
- Refresh your understanding of the fundamentals of ICFP.
- Know what the Balances Metrics and the 12 key metrics are that are used in the ISBL Approach to ICFP.
- Understand how to calculate the data inputs correctly.
- Understand how to calculate the metrics.
- Understand how to use I-SOT, the ISBL School Optimisation Tool to input data.
- Understand what the RAG rated metrics are showing you.
- Know how to begin to diagnose any potential areas of concern in your school.
- Know what next steps you can take, including conversations starters with the SLT.
Please note: I-SOT, the ISBL Schools Optimisation Tool (including the appropriate licence type) is included in the purchase of this training.*
* I-SOT is being offered as a non-supported tool. All metrics and thresholds are correct at time of purchase. Please view the I-SOT information in the On Demand tab in the Training Calendar for more information and the terms and conditions.
Back to Events