DfE Integrated Curriculum and Financial Planning (ICFP) Basics - Short Course (Workshop PM)
This free DfE funded ½ day workshop training will give you a broad understanding of the basics of Integrated Curriculum Financial Planning (ICFP).
The workshop has been designed specifically for school business professionals, head teachers, governors. Understanding ICFP can enhance collaborative and informed decision making by your schools leadership team. We recognise the varying range of backgrounds, school settings and personal knowledge and experience of ICFP that individual participants will have and will account for this in the training delivery.
The workshop will cover:
- What is ICFP?
- The importance of ICFP and its impact
- Introduction to the ICFP approaches, metrics and tools
- Understand how to calculate and interpret the metrics
- Applying ICFP to different contexts and school types (inc. primary and special schools)
- How to integrate ICFP into the school strategic planning
- Next steps: to encourage action, delegates will be asked
- Networking and ICFP Q&A
The workshop will be delivered by one of our ICFP experts. Each of them is a qualified Schools Resource Management Advisor (SRMA) who has experience of implementing ICFP in a variety of school types and phases.
Please note: In order to qualify for this DfE funded training, you will need to complete a short survey prior to attending the training event. This will be emailed out to you prior to the start of the training. By booking your place on this training you agree to complete the survey.
Back to Events