GDPR e-learning (On Demand)
Data protection GDPR e-learning modules
Training is very important to help your staff stay informed of what is expected and to help promote a pro-active GDPR culture in your school.
Judicium’s e-learning modules are designed to cover all aspects, from a basic introduction to GDPR, to more in-depth training on Subject Access Request.
The modules are written by Judicium’s in-house team of Data Protection Experts who have correspondence with the ICO on a regular basis. The modules are written using real-life examples of what the Data Protection Experts come across daily.
Best practice suggests that all staff complete:
- Introduction to GDPR;
- What is a Breach and;
- Introduction to SARs and FoI.
- All of our modules are CPD accredited and time stamped for due diligence purposes.
“We thought the e-learning modules were very user friendly and helped to raise the level of awareness throughout all staff across the whole school. The real life examples used in the training made it easy for all staff to understand and implement”.
Mary Cummins, School Business Manager, The Oaks Primary School
Here is a full list of the GDPR e-learning modules:
- Introduction to GDPR and Data Protection
- What is a Breach
- Introduction to SAR and FoI Requests
- Breach Notification
- DP Principles and Fair Processing Conditions
- DP in The Workplace: Social Media
- DP in The Workplace: Photos and Consent
- DP in The Workplace: Biometrics and Consent
- DP in The Workplace - CCTV and Monitoring
- Data Protection Impact Assessment
- Data Security
- Third Parties and Data Sharing
- Subject Access Requests (in depth)
- Freedom of Information Requests
- FoI: Publication of Information
- Individual Right
- GDPR Training for Governors
How to qualify for the ISBL Member discount
ISBL Members can access an exclusive discount for Judicium’s GDPR e-learning, by clicking on the link below. This will take you through to the website where you will be supplied with more information. You can either choose to log an enquiry online, or contact Judicium directly on 0845 459 2130. Simply supply them with you ISBL Member number and your discount will be applied accordingly.
Alternatively, please contact: Georgina de Costa