Expert Talks | New Audit Ways of Working – Getting Your Ducks in a Row
New Audit Ways of Working – Getting Your Ducks in a Row
This Expert talk will be delivered by Cooper Parry.
Date: Thursday 9th July
This Expert Talk will cover:
In 12 weeks, the world has changed forever. Schools and academies are radically adapting to thrive and prosper in this climate. We are too. So, join us for our digitally evolved ‘getting ready for audit’ webinar suite. On the day, our Not for Profit experts will discuss all the latest academy legislation and provide reassurance and guidance around new ways of working to meet the ESFA deadlines.
We look forward to seeing you all there.
- 10.30-10.35am Welcome and introduction, James Taylor
- 10.35-11.05am Jargon Busting Legislation, Andy Jones
- 11.05-11.35am Reassuring, Robust, Effective and Remote Audits, Glen Bott & Bhavesh Patel
- 11.35am Q&A
- 12.00pm FINISH
Why this is not to be missed:
- Direct, no-nonsense, jargon-free update on this year’s guidance issued by the ESFA
- Reassurance and support from your auditors about the process this year
- Ask the experts – get the answers
Click here to register for this Expert Talk.