Regional Virtual Conference 2021 - The critical role of the school business professional
Exploring the critical role of School Business Professionals
This event will bring together senior school leaders (headteachers, deputies, school business professionals, governors and trustees) from across the sector to engage in a practical discussion about the critical role that school business professionals (SBPs) play as part of the senior leadership team and possible barriers to SBPs involvement at SLT.
The programme will include a roundtable discussion that will reflect on the impact of the pandemic and how this has further illuminated the role of the SBP at a national level.
Why should you attend
This will be a time to re-connect, re-engage and re-focus on solutions our sector will need as we move forward.
- Be part of a an important conversation to inspire change
- Ensure you and your school are ready to respond to the changing demands of education in the current climate
- Increase the positive impact you have within your own school and the wider education sector.
We have an exciting line up of speakers and sessions planned - download the conference programme
The online conference will take place virtually over one day.
Today, more than ever, SBPs have to be responsive and react to constantly changing market conditions, new technologies and unexpected challenges.
By exhibiting at this one-day event you will have the opportunity to talk about new products, services and new technologies with key decision makers that align with their future objectives
We hope to build communities and contacts by offering the following:
Back to Events
- Dedicated 30-minute workshop session with live Q&A
- Live chat with delegates on the event day
- Delegate data from supplier sessions and platform registrations
- Brand recognition during your session with push notifications
- Access to data and content via the ISBL Event portal
- Ability to share video content via your own marketing channels
- Post event promotion of your video content via ISBL member bulletin
- Direct access to school business managers