If you are new to ICFP and want to know more about the key principles and how it can be used, then this introductory webinar is for you.
This 1 ½ hour, ICFP fundamentals webinar will cover the following areas:
- What is ICFP and its impact
- How is ICFP used
- Introduction to the ISBL Approach to ICFP
- Introduction on how to accurately calculate the Balances Metrics and the 12 Key Metrics
- Initial steps to interpreting these metrics
- A brief overview of the ISBL School Optimisation Tools (ISOT)
- Short Q&A session
We recognise that the school business profession is made up of individuals from a range of backgrounds, school settings, personal knowledge and indeed exposure to ICFP, so this webinar is a short, easily digestible and suitable for ICFP beginners
Once you have booked onto this event, joining instructions for the webinar will be emailed to you 1-2 days prior to the start of the training.
Back to Events