The education landscape is constantly changing, Lloyds Bank’s education team can help you to maximise the efficiency of your school’s banking in many ways:
- Our specialist School Bank Account offers free day to day banking* to state funded schools.
- MATs, SATs, Free Schools, Studio Schools, UTC’s are supported by your own local Relationship Manager
- Support in streamlining your banking structures to create efficiencies, reduce risk and provide full oversight to the finance team.
- Internet banking services with options for multi-person authorisation of payments and structural changes.
- Free purchasing card solutions designed to simplify procurement with maximum control.
- Help making a cash free school a reality.
- Low cost cash collection & processing services.
- Competitive interest rates and cash planning tools for reserves.
- Fraud awareness resources to help protect you from the threat of fraud and cybercrime.
Further information on the School Bank Account service can be found at: www.lloydsbank.com/business/industry-focus/education.asp
Information on fraud awareness: www.lloydsbank.com/fraud
* Free day to day banking applies to state funded schools only and includes cheques, standing orders, direct debits, cash, deposits and withdrawals. All we ask is that you operate your account in credit