Providing comprehensive legal updates through interactive mock scenarios, the HR and Employment Law in Education conference is designed to provide clarity and offer unmissable opportunities to engage with industry professionals.
This conference includes updates within HR and employment scheduled for April 2020 and presents these changes through interactive and engaging scenarios, as well as providing you with thorough information to ensure best practice is implemented at all times.
This conference will cover:
- a comprehensive update on relevant HR and employment law
- examples of specific case law to establish best practice
- clarity on the changes to contractor and term time workers legislation, specifically IR35
- an update on where schools and employees stand in regard to the teacher pension scheme
- an interactive look at different whistleblowing scenarios as well as guidelines to what constitutes whistleblowing
- a comprehensive update on GDPR, the policies that should be in place and what data is relevant, with a focus on fundraising
- a look at proactive, rather than reactive, processes to be put in place to support staff wellbeing and mental health.
This conference takes place in London and Manchester and we’re delighted to offer this conference for ISBL members at £199 +VAT per delegate. To secure your place now, please enquire via 020 8315 1506