The Government has recently completed a consultation outlining their proposals to alleviate age discrimination from all public-sector pension schemes. This will be applicable for members who were moved into the reformed Teachers Pension Scheme in 2015, and the reformed Local Government Pension Scheme in 2014.
This free to attend 20-minute briefing is being provided by ISBL Approved Partner Wesleyan, and is designed to help School Business Professionals better understand the McCloud judgement and explain what McCloud could mean for you and your colleagues.
- The background to the McCloud judgement
- Who could it affect, and how?
- What happens now the Government Consultation is completed?
- Available resources and support
There will be Q&A opportunity at the end of the webinar, and you will also be able to request more information, personal financial advice, or staff webinars.
- Tuesday 1 December 2.00 pm
To reserve your place, please follow click here