Coast and Moors School Business Leaders
The Coast and Moors School Business Leaders was formed in 2018 to allow colleagues from across Devon and Cornwall to network and collaborate.
Membership of the group is open to Bursars, School Business Managers, School Business Leaders, Finance Officers and Senior Support Staff employed in school business management roles in educational establishments across the region.
New members will be welcomed by the committee and supported by fellow members.
Through regular meetings and our online community, our aim is to provide an opportunity to:
- Hear from leading speakers, and representatives from both local and national educational establishments.
- Assist their professional development.
- Network with colleagues from across the region.
- Meet with specialist educational suppliers.
- Our online community provides a very effective platform for our members to extend their support for each other between meetings. Members enjoy access to discussion forums where they can seek advice and share information and they can also access important bulletins, a calendar of events, useful documents and educational information.
In addition all members can now use http://www.jobsinschools.org website to advertise teaching or support staff vacancies free of charge.
If you are interested in becoming a member, or have any other questions, then please get in touch via the website www.cmsbl.org
Contact: Matt Matthew