The National Association of School Business Management (NASBM) is the UK’s leading association for school business management professionals.
NASBM aims to ensure all schools, whether free school or academy, maintained or special, primary or secondary, are equipped to meet the challenge of operating efficiently, effectively and always with improving children’s education at the centre of its core objectives.
NASBM has a strong working relationship with the Department for Education and is a delivery partner on a number of key initiatives. We maintain our seat on key education consultation panels and consequently provide our members with a voice and platform with government.
We recognise the value of peer-to-peer networks and as such we value our relationship with the regional groups. NASBM works hard to ensure that national developments and new thinking is shared via regional and local SBM groups. We then ensure that the regional perspective is represented during government consultations and in meetings with Department officials.
We support our members through:
- Services specifically aimed at the School Business Management Professional
- Free initial legal advice
- Free attendance at a Regional Conference
- Free attendance at regional briefings
- Fortnightly news e-bulletins
- Access to best practice templates and resources library
- High quality training delivered by sector specialists and tailored to your needs
- Procurement support via our Approved Partners
- Termly member magazine - The Voice
- Briefings and policy interpretation
- An influential voice with Government
- An online professional community
- Advice Centre supported by our regional team of expert Associate Practitioner
- Access to networks of school business managers across the country
Interested in joining the Association?
Click on the links below for further information:
Membership categories and fees
How to join