We've partnered with NAHT, to offer school business managers, bursars and finance directors benefits of both professional association and trade union membership. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Belonging to both NASBM and NAHT you will be
- supported and protected with union membership
- able to access guidance across all areas of your work, including employee relations
- have your views represented where it matters to government and key decision makers
- access to expert CPD
By taking this membership package you can draw on the expertise and resources of both the UK's leading SBM professional association and the largest school leadership union for business managers.
How do I take advantage of this offer?
I'm already a member of NASBM, but not NAHT
- Please apply for your NAHT membership here. You will need a valid promotional code to access this offer.
- Once you have successfully applied for your NAHT membership, we will notify NASBM who will contact you with details about your revised NASBM subscription. Please allow up to 30 days.
I'm already a member of NAHT, but not NASBM
- Please apply for membership via NASBM by clicking here. You will need a valid promotional code to access this offer: NA1215H
- Once you have applied for your NASBM membership, NAHT will be notified by us and will amend your membership fees. Please allow up to 30 daysfor this to happen. You will be notified of the changes to your fees in writing by NAHT.
I'm not a member of either NASBM or NAHT
- Please apply for your membership here with NASBM . You will need a valid promotional code to access this offer: NA1215H
- Once you have successfully applied for your NASBM membership, we will send your details to NAHT who will set up your membership. Both organisations will contact you with your payment plans and membership details. Please allow up to 30 days for both membership to be established.
I'm already a member of both NASBM and NAHT
Unfortunately as a member of both organisations you do not qualify for this offer.
How much is membership?
Primary £93.75 per year (standard rate £125 per year)
Secondary £131.25 per year (standard rate £175 per year)
£13.50 per month/£162 per year (standard rate £18 per month/£216 per year)
Offer valid from 1st January 2017