The ISBL national conference will focus on how we can unleash the potential from within ourselves, our colleagues and our organisations to allow for further growth and development and in turn further improve pupil outcomes and progress.
Thursday 12 November and Friday 13 November 2020
Hilton Birmingham Metropole
National Exhibition Centre
Why should you attend?
- Take part in practitioner and stakeholder led workshops
- Interact with keynote and motivational speakers during panel discussions and Q&As
- Visit our exhibition market-place to see how they can help you with your procurement needs
- Socialise and network with fellow SBPs during dedicated refreshment breaks, drinks receptions and gala dinner
- Take part in our silent auction to raise valuable money for our chosen charity
- Access 14 hours of CPD over two days
Who will be there?
The event attracts school business professionals from a range of school types, phases and settings. ISBL ensures content developed covers both maintained and academy schools of all sizes and type. It is essential that we consider practice at every level and across all types of school setting as good practice is emerging across all of these.
With over 300 delegates in attendance and an array of specialist workshops tailored for the school business professional, make sure you take the time to invest in yourself and your own development this year and book your place to attend.
Cost to attend
Due to recent developments, we are extending the early-bird deadline until the end of June.