Keeping children safe in education and creating a positive ethos, where safeguarding is an integral part of school life, are vital. Civica’s new online audit tool allows you to clearly track your policies in line with the latest DfE guidance, identify areas where practice could be improved and provide evidence to Ofsted that your school, academy or MAT is not only compliant with statutory requirements, but is demonstrating best practice.
Civica works closely with safeguarding experts to ensure that the audit tool reflects the most recent guidance – both statutory and recommended - with any changes to requirements implemented swiftly.
- Ensures compliance with statutory requirements designed to keep pupils, staff and visitors safe
- Clearly weighted criteria (categorised as ‘must’ and ‘should’) allow you to self-evaluate against legal requirements, identify weaknesses and demonstrate best practice
- Supports Ofsted readiness and allows you to quickly provide evidence of your safeguarding arrangements, whether an individual school or a multi-academy trust
- Annual subscription with online access ensures that your system is updated if legislative or guidance changes are announced
- Live online dashboards allow you to share progress with governors, inspectors, senior leaders and other stakeholders
For further information, and to request a free demonstration, please contact email@example.com