Level 7 Certificate in School Financial and Operational Leadership
The Level Seven Certificate in School Financial and Operational Leadership has been developed by ISBL and CIPFA for current and aspiring chief finance and operations officers.
It recognises the importance of school business business professionals, especially in Academies and Multi Academy Trusts (MATs) and aims to ensure that you meet the highest professional standards when it comes to overseeing (amongst other things) finance, corporate governance, risk management and strategic procurement.
This innovative programme is underpinned by the ISBL Professional Standards and is recognised by the Department for Education.
It takes into account your past qualifications and provides a flexible blend of e-learning, workbooks and face-to-face sessions to enable you to develop your skills in:
- financial management and reporting
- the education funding environment
- writing business cases and taking investment decisions
- governance, accountability and assurance
- procurement and contract management
- liaising with, and providing information to, internal and external auditors.
For more information click here
Visit our Training Calendar for the latest cohort start dates.