Expert Talks - a webinar series for unprecedented times
So much of life is different now, and none more so than in our schools, where some have been completely closed, others only open for vulnerable pupils and key workers' children, and some fully open.
The changing situation and these different ways of working mean that we need to rapidly review our processes and procedures so that we can maintain the high quality of provision while remaining compliant.
Our series of Expert Talks will help support you and your school to respond to the challenges that you are currently facing.
These talks are free to join and each is being run by subject matter experts from one of our partners and/or ISBL Fellows.
The Expert Talks have been developed in response to members request for information and guidance during this pandemic.
We will have a new series of relevant and accessible Expert Talks starting in September. These will be on the topics that are the priorities for schools/trusts as schools start a new academic year and respond to new challenges.
Watch the Expert Talks again
Many of our Expert Talks from the May-July series were recorded and can be found here.
Past Expert Talks have included:
- Employment and HR challenges during Covid-19 | Stone King
- School re-opening | Stone King
- Data Issues for schools - (remote-working, home-working, phased re-opening) | Judicium Education
- Learning Lessons. Staying Compliant. Looking Forward. | Cooper Parry
- School Re-opening - H&S Issues | Judicium Education
- Property Management in a time of Lockdown | CIPFA Property
- Building Relationships That Last: Communicating through COVID19 and Beyond | Marketing Advice for Schools
- Legionella Testing (risk assessment based approach) | SafetyMARK
- Shaping the Future - managing remote teams | BlueSky
- Contract Management and Government Guidance | VWV
- Unlocking the full potential of cloud technology to support remote learning and working from home | Scomis
- Uncertain Times: The Future of School Procurement | Schools’ Buying Club
- Shaping the Future - the management of staff performance | BlueSky
- New Audit Ways of Working – Getting Your Ducks in a Row | Cooper Parry
- A Brave New World: Kickstarting Income Generation in your School | Chameleon Training and Consultancy
- Energy & Carbon efficiency issues as we close schools and look to the new year | Zenergi