Data Protection GDPR e-learning Modules
GDPR is still a relatively new concept - and Best Practice - is evolving and changing almost on a daily basis; especially under the current climate - of schools working remotely and operating virtual lessons etc. For this reason, training very important to help your staff stay informed of what is expected and to help promote a pro-active GDPR culture in your school.
The Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) has confirmed that regular training is key to creating a GDPR culture within your school(s).
ISBL has partnered with Judicium to offer ISBL members an exclusive discount on Judicium’s GDPR e-learning modules. The e-learning modules are designed to cover all aspects, from a basic introduction to GDPR, to more in-depth training on Subject Access Request.
All of the modules are written by Judicium’s in-house team of Data Protection Experts who have correspondence with the ICO on a regular basis. The modules are written using real-life examples of what the Data Protection Experts come across on a daily basis.
Best practice suggests that all staff complete:
- Introduction to GDPR;
- What is a Breach and;
- Introduction to SARs and FoI.
- All the modules are CPD Standards Office accredited and time stamped for due diligence purposes.
Please see a full list of the available GDPR e-learning modules below:
- Introduction to GDPR and Data Protection
- What is a Breach
- Introduction to SAR and FoI Requests
- Breach Notification
- DP Principles and Fair Processing Conditions
- DP in The Workplace: Social Media
- DP in The Workplace: Photos and Consent
- DP in The Workplace: Biometrics and Consent
- DP in The Workplace - CCTV and Monitoring
- Data Protection Impact Assessment
- Data Security
- Third Parties and Data Sharing
- Subject Access Requests (in depth)
- Freedom of Information Requests
- FoI: Publication of Information
- Individual Right
- GDPR Training for Governors
For more information about the GDPR e-learning modules click here.
To purchase the GDPR e-learning modules and access the ISBL Member discount, click here.