How to understand and implement ICFP
ICFP stands for Integrated Curriculum Financial Planning. It helps a school use resources as effectively and efficiently as possible. It does so by systematically analysing all aspects of the educational provision within a school setting to ensure that financial management planning ensures an appropriate balance in the allocation and expenditure of resources
The workshop will enable you to:
- Refresh your understanding of the fundamentals of ICFP.
- Know what the Balances Metrics and the 12 key metrics are that are used in the ISBL Approach to ICFP.
- Understand how to calculate the data inputs correctly.
- Understand how to calculate the metrics.
- Understand how to use I-SOT, the ISBL School Optimisation Tool to input data.
- Understand what the RAG rated metrics are showing you.
- Know how to begin to diagnose any potential areas of concern in your school.
- Know what next steps you can take, including conversations starters with the SLT.
I-SOT, the ISBL School Optimisation Tool is included in the price of this training. How to use I-SOT will be covered during the workshop.
Visit our Training Calendar to see when the next available training course is.