How to understand and implement ICFP
ICFP stands for Integrated Curriculum Financial Planning. It helps a school use resources as effectively and efficiently as possible. It does so by systematically analysing all aspects of the educational provision within a school setting to ensure that financial management planning ensures an appropriate balance in the allocation and expenditure of resources
What will I learn?
The workshop will enable you to:
- Refresh your understanding of the fundamentals of ICFP.
- Know what the Balances Metrics and the 12 key metrics are that are used in the ISBL Approach to ICFP.
- Understand how to calculate the data inputs correctly.
- Understand how to calculate the metrics.
- Understand how to use I-SOT, the ISBL School Optimisation Tool to input data.
- Understand what the RAG rated metrics are showing you.
- Know how to begin to diagnose any potential areas of concern in your school.
- Know what next steps you can take, including conversations starters with the SLT.
How is it delivered?
This one day training is delivered face-to-face in locations around the country.
What is included?
I-SOT, the ISBL School Optimisation Tool is included in the price of this training. The training will briefly cover how to use the ISOT to help you generate the metrics.
Visit our Training Calendar to see when the next available training course is.