ICFP Fundamentals Webinar
ICFP stands for Integrated Curriculum Financial Planning. It helps a school use resources as effectively and efficiently as possible. It does so by systematically analysing all aspects of the educational provision within a school setting to ensure that financial management planning ensures an appropriate balance in the allocation and expenditure of resources.
What will I learn?
This ICFP fundamentals webinar will cover the following areas:
- What is ICFP and its impact
- How is ICFP used
- Introduction to the ISBL Approach to ICFP
- Introduction on how to accurately calculate the Balances Metrics and the 12 Key Metrics
- Initial steps to interpreting these metrics
- A brief overview of the ISBL School Optimisation Tools (ISOT)
- Short Q&A session
How long is the webinar?
1 ½ hours
Who is the training for?
We recognise that the school business profession is made up of individuals from a range of backgrounds, school settings, personal knowledge and indeed exposure to ICFP, so this webinar is a short, easily digestible and suitable for ICFP beginners.
If you are new to ICFP and want to know more about the key principles and how it can be used, then this introductory webinar is for you.
To find the date of the next webinar and book your place, click here.