IOSH accredited Health and Safety for School Professionals
Managing Health and Safety in the workplace is one of the most important considerations for School Business Leaders.
As part of our commitment to your professional development we are pleased to offer this IOSH approved course which is delivered by our partners, In House safety (wholly owned subsidiary of PHSC plc)
This is 2 day, bespoke course is suitable for any manager within a school who has responsibility for managing or implementing health and safety systems, including school business managers, site managers, facilities managers and caretakers in schools/academies.
At the end of the course delegates will return to their school/academy and be able to:
- understand the key legal requirements and standards to be achieved within the school
- understand how accidents occur, and how to implement simple systems to prevent them, also to ensure correct protocols are followed in the event of an accident to reduce criminal or civil liability and reassure colleagues and caregivers
- conduct a risk assessment and implement a risk assessment strategy
- identify the key hazards in the school environment and the management and controls of each
- implement simple safety systems into other business initiatives and responsibilities to enable an integrated approach to safety.
For more information click here
Visit our Training Calendar to see when the next available training course is.