Marketing online course for primary schools
‘3 Step Framework to Building an Awesome Pupil Recruitment Marketing Plan’
What will I learn?
This course covers the following areas:
- Step 1: Foundation – Building a strong marketing foundation for your school
- Step 2: Creation – Creating your pupil recruitment marketing plan
- Step 3: Activation – Bringing your marketing plan to life
There are 12 bite-sized modules in total that make up these three areas.
What are the benefits?
- School reputation – Effective marketing will help raise your school’s profile and reach prospective families effectively across your catchment area.
- Robust for the future – Planning effective marketing for your school will help secure future intakes of new pupils and support a more sustainable future.
- Investment – This is a great opportunity to invest in your own professional development and well as gain training that can be applied to help your school succeed in the future.
- Knowledge - Marketing is one of the disciplines of the ISBL Professional Standards but our surveys show that many school business professionals do not feel confident in developing a marketing plan for their school.
- Flexible and affordable – this bite-sized online training can be completed at your own pace and can be fitted in alongside your day-to-day tasks.
How long does the course take?
It typically takes approx. 40 hours to complete. However, you will receive 12 months access to the whole course, so you can complete it at your own pace.
Who is the training for?
This training is a step-by-step guide for beginner-level marketers in primary schools.
It is designed to provide entry level marketing knowledge and skills and to get effective marketing up and running at your school, impacting positively on your pupil recruitment and funding.
It is suitable for school business professionals, office managers and school PAs or anyone responsible for school recruitment which could include the head or deputy head teacher.
Can my colleagues access the course as well?
Yes – up to 3 colleagues can partake. The additional 2 team members’ email addresses would need to be added manually. To do this, email firstname.lastname@example.org to request this once the course has been purchased.
How is the course delivered?
This training course is delivered entirely online.
There are 12 bite-sized modules with video tutorials to support your learning. There are also tools and templates, including a pre-populated Marketing Plan, to help embed the learning and put it into action. There is also unlimited email support from the Stickman Team.
Will I get a certificate?
Yes – the certificate will be issued automatically when you complete the course. This helps you evidence your CPD at your performance review.
Do ISBL members receive a discount?
Yes. We have partnered with The Stickman Consultancy to offer a 20% discount to all ISBL members who purchase this training.
How can I purchase this online training course?
To purchase the Marketing e-learning training and access the ISBL Member discount, click here.