Marketing workshop for School Business Professionals
Marketing can often be a sticky point in education but it is an area that is extremely relevant to schools.
One way to look at it is to ask yourself; do you need to:
- Attract more students to fill your school and to close the funding gap?
- Recruit and retain the best staff in a recruitment and retention crisis?
- Share positive stories about your school and engage difficult parents?
- Manage your school’s reputation online and handle communication in a crisis?
- Communicate your strengths widely and effectively while being GDPR compliant?
- Create a compelling brand and vision across a school or multi-academy trust?
- Generate income from a variety of sources such as sponsorship, donations, and grants?
If the answer is Yes to any of these questions, then our one-day marketing workshop will equip you with the knowledge and skills you need to review, adapt and develop your schools’ current marketing and communications strategy; whilst ensuring it works in tandem with the strategic aims of the school.
Plus, this training is underpinned by the ISBL Professional Standards.
This training workshop is offered to individual schools, MATs, and local network groups. We will work with you to arrange the training on a date that works for you. Our expert trainers will then come to your venue and deliver the training.
Visit the on-demand tab of our Training Calendar to complete a training request form.