Why should you attend?
1. Continuing professional development: Keep up to date with new developments in the sector following the crisis.
2. Meet the experts: Following each presentation, there will be dedicated time for questions and answers, as well as opportunities to discuss products and services with our partners to ensure business continuity.
3. Learn how to improve performance by seeing exactly how someone else did it: Hear case studies and lessons learned and share knowledge.
4. Be part of the school business professional community: Through a series of in-person events, connect and build long-term working relationships with sector peers.
5. Get new ideas: Support your virtual learning with access to live and on-demand content.
How do I book?
Pick your preferred location, click the link and book:
- Taunton, Holiday Inn - Wednesday, 30 June 2021
- Portsmouth, Marriott Hotel - Thursday 8 July 2021
- London, QEII Centre - Wednesday, 16 September 2021
- Leeds, TBC - Wednesday, 26 January 2022
- London 2, QEII Centre - Wednesday, 9 February 2022 BOOKING NOW LIVE!
- Birmingham, Park Regis Hotel - Wednesday, 2 March 2022
If you have any questions regarding the 2021 Regional Conferences, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone Europe are a rapidly expanding telecommunication solutions company with over 15 years experience providing services to the education sector, we have greatly expanded our offerings and tailored our products directly towards schools bespoke needs. With over 1000 school customers, we appreciate that our clients are normally under immense pressure to deliver a professional, reliable and safe service to their students. That is why our aim is to provide an exceptional level of service to all of our clients by providing a fully compliant unified communications solution to their schools and providing ongoing and proactive support. We provide a one-stop shop for all your schools communication requirements.
We are offering all school business professionals the opportunity to attend the national conference in November. This will be a fully funded place (excluding night prior prior accommodation) and this will take place as a prize draw at the regional conferences. To take part, just enter your details: https://telephone-europe.com/isbl-national-conference-giveaway/
EXHIBITION OPPORTUNITIES 2021
Each of the regional conferences are planned to allow for a small exhibition to run alongside the one-day event. The number of stands available at each conference varies, dependent on the selected venue.
ISBL Approved Partners are given priority booking at all regional conferences.
Exhibition spaces at our regional conferences are offered as a priority to our Approved Partners ahead of us sharing the opportunity with other organisations. If you would like to be notified when the events become available to book and added to our waiting list, please email email@example.com
Exhibition at our regional conferences include:
Space only exhibition stands (2m x 1m), which include a table, 2 chairs and power
Promotional opportunities via social media channels and other event advertising
Logo on conference literature during the event
Refreshments throughout the day.
Access to school business professionals and practitioners who are the decision makers or influence the procurement process