Who we are
Langley Waterproofing Systems Ltd is an established flat roofing and waterproofing service provider, taking an end-to-end approach to every project, from initial design and specification to installation, guarantee and aftercare thereafter.
Educational Estates support
The flat roofs of a school’s buildings are exposed to the elements yet they are often not easy to monitor, being hidden from view. However, this doesn’t have to be a worry when expert advice and guidance is on hand to help you assess the life expectancy and plan the ongoing maintenance and renewal of your roof assets over the long term.
Langley is perfectly placed to provide all the expert support and guidance needed at every step of the way, from free, no-obligation roof condition and compliance reports to funding application support, asset management planning, repairs and refurbishment.
We can help you to:
- Understand the condition of all your flat roofs
- Identify health and safety and compliance issues such as fire risks or fragile roofs
- Plan proactively for repairs and maintenance to provide cost certainty
- Schedule the timing of work for minimum disruption to the learning environment
- Prepare in advance for funding applications
- Be cost-effective in your roof asset management
We also have an array of sustainable roof solutions including green/living roofs, blue roofs for rainwater management to mitigate localised flooding, podiums/roof gardens and solar PV panels.
Our roof condition survey will support data-driven asset management in line with GEMS guidance.
To book your FREE no-obligation survey - contact us today!