Over 1,600 education establishments now use PS Financials for their core accounting, purchasing, budgeting and reporting software, and gained unrivalled control of their finances.
PS Financials has served the education sector for more than 10 years, including:
- Academies (Sponsored, Converter, Special and All-Through). 1 in 3 of ALL open academies have chosen PS Financials
- Schools (Maintained Schools, Free Schools, Secondary and Primary Schools).
- Multi Academy Trusts & Multi Academy Companies (58% of all Multi Academy Trusts/Multi Academy Companies have chosen PS Financials)
- Roman Catholic and Church of England Diocese Schools
- Independent and Boarding Schools
- Pupil Referral Units (PRUs)
- University Technical Colleges (UTCs).
PS Financials integrates with all leading MIS, Payroll, HR and Payment systems. Users of PS Financials are provided with a fully maintained, unrivalled reporting pack that produces the EFA, Statutory, Charity, Governor and Management reports on demand.
PS Financials is also an approved supplier with the Crescent Purchasing Consortium (CPC), for Corporate Software.