Safesmart have been an ISBL Approved Partner since 2011, helping schools improve safety, reduce their costs, and ensure fire and health & safety compliance. Safesmart are the providers of Smartlog -- fire and health & safety compliance management software.
Currently used by over 3,000 schools, colleges and MATs around the UK, every year many more schools implement Smartlog to improve safety, reduce their costs and ensure compliance.
Safesmart are IOSH, NEBOSH & IFE qualified Health & Safety and Fire Safety Consultants who created Smartlog to help organisations manage their own health and safety compliance – everything from fire risk assessments to mandatory staff training.
An overview of Safesmart’s ‘Smartlog 4 Schools’ software package:
- 20+ E-Learning Training Courses: Fire Awareness, Fire Warden, Safeguarding, GDPR, Equality & Diversity & more
- Asset Management
- Risk Assessment (30+ detailed & customisable templates)
- Maintenance Checks & Automated Alert System
- Accident Reporting (RIDDOR)
- Policy Management (Policy & Procedure Documents)
- Full Digital Logbook
- A dedicated account manager for both system support and health & safety queries
- Unlimited Number of users per licence.
To find out more information about Smartlog 4 Schools - including pricing, or for any health & safety queries call us or visit our website. Our consultants, sales team and customer service team are available between 9am and 5.30pm Monday to Friday.