School Business Manager (Level 4)
Grade K, (£44,751 - £49,452 pro rota)
Start as soon as possible
Whitings Hill School is a thriving two form entry primary school with a thriving Nursery provision and a school pool which is accessed by all our children and let to several companies. We are an OfSTED graded ‘outstanding’ school that achieves high standards each year.
We are seeking to appoint a committed, enthusiastic and flexible individual to join our Senior Leadership Team as School Business Manager.
We are looking for someone who:
• Displays exceptional values and ethics and is able to lead by example.
• Will take on Line Management responsibility of the office and premises staff.
• Lead on all elements of procurement, finance, HR, marketing and premises compliance for the school.
• Will become a key player on the Senior Leadership Team.
• Work under their own initiative and is able to lead on multiple projects at the same time.
• Is a skilled negotiator and decision maker who can lead in complex situations.
• Has experience of working in a busy office environment, preferably within an education setting. Has an understanding of the primary curriculum and statutory assessments.
We want someone who shares in our determination to enable every child to succeed. We won’t put a ceiling on learning! Do you feel the same?
We can offer you
• An opportunity to shine!
• A strong and supportive team.
• Training and support for your professional development
• An incredibly supportive and positive working environment with happy, friendly, well behaved children who love coming to school and enjoy learning.
This is an exciting opportunity to join us.
Be part of something special………Come and visit!
The school is committed to safeguarding children and young people. All post holders are subject to a satisfactory enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.
Application packs are available on the Barnet Jobs Website and returnable to the School.
Visits warmly welcomed, please call 0208 359 5360
Please email completed application forms to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Monday 8th October 2018 12pm Interview date: Friday 12th October 2018