School Business Manager
Grade 12 Points 54-57 (£50,299 - £53,607)
Full time All Year Round Post
Closing Date for Applications: Monday 4th February 2019 at 11am
Start date: April 2019
The Governors of Loreto High School Chorlton seek to appoint a dynamic, committed, energetic, inspirational, high calibre School Business Manager to join our Senior Leadership Team. This is a fantastic opportunity to continue your leadership journey in a well led, collaborative and supportive environment. You will strategically plan and manage the school’s delegated budget, oversee Finance, HR, Health & Safety, Buildings and Facilities, ICT and other administrative systems and lead a large multidisciplinary support team. We really know our students, and focus on them as individuals. Pastoral systems are strong and we value a curriculum offer and activities that educate the whole child. We are part of the international family of Loreto schools and as such benefit from a 400-year-old tradition and links with Loreto schools worldwide.
About Loreto High School
• A small, friendly, inclusive, cohesive school where we get to know our students well, find out what they are good at and develop their talents
• “The vision and values of the Gospel and the Loreto community of schools act as a living reference point for the whole community.” Section 48 Inspection
• “Staff feel well supported and are overwhelmingly positive about working at the school.” Ofsted 2016
• Visitors tell us our students are calm and well-mannered and that our Catholic ethos is powerfully transmitted
• Loreto High School benefits from a modern building with excellent equipment and facilities
• Excellent CPD programme
We will support and develop you to become an outstanding leader and provide working partnership opportunities with other schools. We are an aspirational, reflective and creative learning community where all adults are learners who strive rigorously for excellence in order to achieve the best possible outcomes for our students.
If you possess the necessary skills and experience, we invite you to submit an application. Your application should explain fully your suitability for the role as detailed in the job description and tailored to meet the Person Specification in terms of your knowledge, experience, skills, qualities and qualifications.
An information pack and application form can be downloaded from the school’s website.
The school is fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults and we expect all staff and volunteers to share the same commitment. The above post will be subject to enhanced DBS checks and satisfactory references.