School Website: http://www.stanley.richmond.sch.uk/
Job Grade: Scale 44 - 47
Salary: £41,847.00 - £44,691.00
Hours: Term-time plus 5 additional weeks (43 weeks)
Closing date: 14/02/2019
We are looking to recruit an experienced School Business Manager to work in our busy school, which sits in the heart of the community of Teddington. You will work closely with the Governors and the school's Senior Leadership Team to support the smooth running of the school.
We are a four form of entry school, we also have our Peartree Centre which offers inclusive provision for children with a diagnosis of Autism. We are extremely proud to have received the national NASEM award for Excellent Practice in Primary Schools.
You will be someone who:
• has a proven track record of interpersonal and leadership skills;
• has a SBM qualification (or the willingness to undertake);
• is highly organised, reliable and has excellent time management skills;
• is self-motivated and able to use initiative, and able to work well as part of a team;
• has excellent communication, numeracy and literacy skills.
If you are someone who is committed to being part of a team providing high quality education for all the pupils in our care, are flexible, enthusiastic and organised we offer:
• A comprehensive and fully supportive CPD programme;
• Free access to Employee Assistance programme (including legal and financial services and support);
• Free staff parking;
• Cyclescheme membership;
• And more.
All candidates should be aware that as we follow safer recruitment policies and procedures, references will be taken up prior to interview.
We welcome visits to the school, please contact Helen Turner on 020 8977 4858 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a visit.
© The Institute of School Business Leadership 2019 | Registered Charity No. 1114623, Registered company number: 3425492