Be the Best You Can • Do the Best You Can • Give the Best You Can
Following the restructure of our Administration Team we are looking to recruit an enthusiastic and experienced Business Manager to join the forward thinking Senior Leadership Team of Holwell Primary School. The governors are seeking to appoint a passionate and resilient SBM with high aspirations and a drive to support school improvement in our good school. This is an exciting opportunity to shape the future of all non-teaching aspects of our school. Ideally you will have experience of working at SBM level in a school, leading and managing functions such as financial management, HR, Premises, Administration and Health and Safety.
The successful candidate will:
- demonstrate outstanding business management practice
- be an exemplary role model with experience of appraising and developing others
- have the ability to communicate and build effective relationships with all stakeholders
- have experience of leading and managing teams
- have expertise in financial management and understand the challenges facing school budgets
- be successful in financial management including income generation initiatives
- have the confidence to challenge working practices in the spirit of continuous improvement
- be skilled in project management
- be resilient, highly motivated and passionate
- be up-to-date in their knowledge of current education policy and practice
- have a desire to improve the education of children
We can offer the successful candidate:
- A forward-thinking leadership team
- A well respected school with established links in the local community and external agencies
- A dedicated, supportive and enthusiastic team
- Positive and established partnerships with our parents, other agencies and the wider community
- Friendly, well-motivated children who enjoy learning
- A challenging and highly supportive governing body
- A culture of continual professional development
The salary is Hertfordshire County Council Support Staff Salary Range M1: £34,788 to £38,813 (pro rata for term time only plus 4 weeks per year). The role is 5 days per week (37 hours).
For further information about the role or to arrange a visit to our lovely school, please contact the Headteacher, Mr Joe McIntyre. We welcome visits by prospective candidates and we look forward to showing you our school.
The school is committed to the safeguarding of children and is a committed equal opportunities employer. Please note that our safeguarding requirements and practices mean we are only able to consider complete applications submitted using the application form – we are unable to accept CV applications. The successful applicant will be subject to an enhanced DBS check and successful recruitment checks including satisfactory references.
Visits to the school by prior appointment tel: 01707323716 email: email@example.com
Closing date – 8:00am Wednesday 27th March
Short listing – Wednesday 27th March 2019
Interview day – Tuesday 2nd April 2019
Start date – ASAP