Partnership School Business Manager
Salary Grade Range: NJC P05 spine point 39 - 42
Actual Salary: £44,373 - £47,274 depending on experience and skills (Allowance may be considered for exceptional candidate)
Contract: Full-Time, 35 hours and all year round
(term time only, plus days, a potential)
Required for an immediate start or as soon as possible thereafter
Newington Green and Rotherfield are primary schools working in partnership in the heart of Islington. We are seeking a Partnership School Business Manager to work across both settings.
Both schools serve disadvantaged communities and are facing falling budgets. The partnership is developing and we will have 7 staff working across the 2 schools from September 2019. We are using Microsoft 365 as a tool to help collaboration across sites, as well as developing partnership working through shared procurement, human and physical resources.
- Someone who wants to make a positive difference to children’s lives.
- Someone with successful leadership and management experience in a school, or a relevant field outside education.
- Someone with expert knowledge of financial and administration management in schools.
- A creative, flexible, strategic thinker.
- Great at solving problems in positive ways.
- Great at collaborating with colleagues.
- Able to lead on maximising efficiency and creating income.
- Committed to following the school’s policies and ethos, whilst helping us make them even better.
- Good at using feedback and support to develop yourself and others.
- Committed to nurturing partnerships with parents and the wider community.
- Pride in our diversity and sense of community.
- A dynamic partnership, needing strategic financial leadership and change.
- Great children who want to learn.
- Supportive management and Governance, with ambitious expectations.
- A strong sense of teamwork and collaboration.
- A commitment to excellent professional development for all staff.
- Support from our Futurezone Business Leader(working across 19 Islington Schools)
Visits to the school are encouraged and can be organised by contacting the Rotherfield school office on 020 7226 6620, or Newington Green office on 020 7254 3092.
Closing date: Midnight on 16th June 2019, shortlisting on 17th June 2019.
Interview dates: Tuesday 25th June 2019 initial stage, and Wednesday 26th June 2019 final stage.
Newington Green and Rotherfield Schools are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) with barred list check is required for all successful applicants.