Vibrant and inclusive inner city school seeks dynamic, innovative SCHOOL BUSINESS MANAGER.
Are you someone who:
- Is highly organised
- Enjoys a diverse environment and role
- Has a great sense of humour
- Has the skills and experience to play an integral part in the leadership team
- Has a genuine desire to involve yourself fully in the life of our school and to work as part of our forward-thinking team of professionals
This is a unique opportunity to make a difference.
The successful candidate will work within an experienced leadership team and be afforded autonomy to lead and drive forward change. You will need to be a team player who is able to multi task effectively, motivate others and demonstrate a commitment to achieving high standards.
Ideally the post-holder will possess relevant SBM qualifications and will have had experience in a similar environment or can bring high quality, transferable skills from a business environment.
In return we can offer:
- A friendly and welcoming working environment
- An exceptional, innovative and experienced staff team
- A school committed to the enjoyment, achievement and wellbeing of all
- Professional development opportunities to further your skills
- Excellent transport links
An application pack and form and can be downloaded here or from our school website www.richardatkins.org. Alternatively, please call us on 020 8674 5601 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Completed applications should be emailed for the attention of Nadia McIntosh, Headteacher: email@example.com.
Closing date for applications: 9am on Monday 17th June 2019.
Interview date: 20th June 2019.
Visits to the school are essential. Please contact Narissa Williams on 020 8674 5601 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to make an appointment.
Richard Atkins Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and we expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to safer recruitment practice and pre-employment checks, including an enhanced DBS check, will be undertaken before any appointment is confirmed.
RICHARD ATKINS PRIMARY SCHOOL
New Park Road, Brixton Hill, London SW2 4JP
Headteacher: Nadia McIntosh