Job start ASAP for the right candidate
Location: Redditch, Worcestershire
Contract type: Part Time (3 x days) – Term time plus three weeks
Contract term: Permanent
Pitcheroak School is seeking to appoint an exceptional Business Manager to play a central role in our School Leadership Team, providing strategic vision and operational deliverance on all matters relating to Budget, Finance, HR and Premises.
Pitcheroak School is an all age 4-19 special school catering for approximately 140 pupils with Severe, Complex and Moderate learning difficulties. As a school we have carefully and meticulously created a curriculum that stimulates and challenges our young people.
Identified by Ofsted as a “…good school…that takes into full account…the individual progress and learning needs of each pupil”, we are seeking an enthusiastic candidate who will be able to support the school on its journey to Outstanding!
We are looking for someone who:
- Has highly developed leadership skills and the ability to inspire colleagues, peers and teams.
- Will contribute to the development of the school
- Can demonstrate successful experience of leadership and management in an educational setting
- Offers proven experience of managing a budget
- Has the ability to manage a wide range of stakeholder relationships
We can offer you:
- The opportunity to develop the role
- A warm, supportive and positive learning and working environment
- Staff who are collegiate, committed to their own professional development and to improving outcomes for the students here.
- Work in a Team where your skills, enthusiasm and desire to succeed will be recognised.
We would urge candidates to visit the School prior to an application so that we can answer questions you may have and so that you can experience the School for yourself.
If you are ready to rise to the challenges presented by this post, we invite you to submit an application. Application forms and further details can be obtained from the school or via the website. Applicants are encouraged to visit the school prior to short listing.
Closing date: 12 noon Friday 01 December 2017
Interviews planned for date: Wednesday 13 December 2017
Headteacher: Ms Sheila Holden, Pitcheroak School, Willow Way, Redditch. B97 6PQ. Tel: 01527 65576 Fax: 01527 67845 www.pitcheroak.worcs.sch.uk
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful applicants. Please note we do not accept CVs.