An exciting opportunity for a Business Manager to support the next stage of the development of our highly respected and successful school.
Shakespeare Primary School is doubling in size and moving to a new school building in Sept 2018. The new post of Business Manager will play a key role, as part of the Leadership of the school, in ensuring the school continues to deliver excellent outcomes for our children whilst growing both its children and staff numbers.
The Business Manager will provide professional leadership and management in the provision, development and operation of financial, administrative site and facilities, and HR functions. The successful candidate will have enthusiasm, knowledge, excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to motivate and develop staff that can support the school’s ethos and help this vibrant and successful school to achieve the very best for children.
The successful candidate will:
• Project manage the move into the new site and new school building ready for a September 2018 opening.
• Have excellent analytical skills in order to support and drive school improvement.
• Have an understanding of school management issues and the role of the Governing Body.
• Have a working knowledge of facilities management and Health and Safety requirements.
• Have a good understanding of financial systems, processes and procedures.
• Be an excellent communicator who can build strong partnerships with staff, parents and the community.
Visits to the school are welcome and encouraged. Please ring the school office for an appointment
Closing date for applications: Wednesday 10th January
Interview dates: Week commencing 15th January
We welcome applications regardless of age, gender, ethnicity or religion.
Appointments made are subject to an Enhanced Criminal Records Bureau Disclosure and satisfactory reference.
Application forms can be obtained by downloading a copy from our school website: www.shakespeareleeds.org.uk and emailed back to the school: email@example.com