Our EQAs support our centres with current industry and quality assurance expertise. As a City & Guilds EQA you will need to maintain effective working relationships with our centres and the City & Guilds office, planning and monitoring quality assurance activities in line with our qualification requirements. The role is both a challenging and rewarding experience and a great opportunity to use your industry expertise.?
Applicants must meet the essential criteria:
- current (within the last three years), credible expertise in management and leadership in a school setting school manager experience
- hold the relevant qualifications in School Business Management at Level 5 or above or substantial experience, knowledge and understanding of school business management
- have a thorough understanding of the Professional Standards for school business management and leadership
- hold the relevant Internal Quality Assurer qualifications (D32, D33, D34 or A1, V1 or TAQA units)
- achieved or be working towards the (6312-41) External Quality Assurance of Assessment Processes and Practice (TAQA) or its equivalent (D35/ V2)
The EQA role is to cover the following qualifications:
- Level 4 Diploma for School Business Managers 8390
- Level 5 Diploma for School Business Leaders 8391
- Level 6 Diploma in School Business Management 8631
The Qualification Handbook provides information on the requirements and specifications for the School Business Management qualification.
EQAs are contracted on an annual basis and are not directly employed by the City & Guilds Group, making it an ideal opportunity to become an EQA in addition to your current role.