School Website: http://https://silverstoneprimary.org.uk/
Job Grade: I
Salary: £26,317.00 - £29,636.00
Hours: 37 hpw, 41 weeks per year, Permanent
Closing date: 09/12/2019
Cluster Business Manager
Silverstone CE Primary School & Towcester CE Primary School
Silverstone and Towcester Primary are looking to recruit a dynamic ‘School’ Business Manager to work across their schools, as part of the PDET Trust
An exciting opportunity is available for a School Business Manager to join our supportive schools. The ideal candidate should be friendly, professional, self-motivated, and enthusiastic. The successful candidate will have experience of managing budgets, financial plans, financial reporting and experience of using Microsoft Office applications. Continuous training will be given to further enhance your development within the school.
• A strong commitment to your professional development and career management.
• An opportunity to be part of a dynamic team and Trust.
• Courteous and hardworking staff teams
• Contribute to strategic development
• Take the lead in finance, premises management, administration and personnel
• Manage health and safety, human resources and compliance
• Working directly with the head teacher of both schools to manage budgets and procurement
• Managing the operation of the business functions of the school
• Advise and implement day-to-day support to all the SLT to promote efficiency
YOU WILL BE:
• A School Business Manager specific qualification i.e. DSBM, CSBM. ADSBM
• Well qualified and enthusiastic
• Forward thinking, creative, receptive to change and able to work with the teams of two schools.
• Able to work towards deadlines.
• Strong attention to detail.
Visits to either school is encouraged and welcomed. To apply please complete an application form found on the schools website and email to email@example.com for the attention of James Bloomfield.
© The Institute of School Business Leadership 2020 | Registered Charity No. 1114623, Registered company number: 3425492