Senior Finance Officer
Salary: Scale 18
Employer: Genesis Education Trust
Location: St Saviour’s School Walthamstow
Contract Type: Term Time Only (45.6weeks)
Contract Term: Permanent
Start Date: ASAP
Closing date: 28th February 2020
Observations & Interviews: TBC
We are looking to recruit a senior finance officer to assist in the day to day accounting procedures and recording of all financial transactions accurately on the financial software. You will provide effective and efficient support to manage school finances and payroll as directed by the Chief Operations Officer across the Trust, including aspects of budget setting and monitoring, procurement, income receipt, invoicing and VAT processing and claims procedures. Previous experience of PS Financials will be essential for this role.
Do you have:
· Previous experience of working in an office Finance administration role.
· Experience of using PS Financials
· Good ICT skills.
· Experience of processing invoices.
· Excellent numeracy/literacy skills.
· Ability to handle sensitive payroll information in a confidential manner
We can offer:
· Enthusiastic, well-behaved pupils who are eager to learn
· Bespoke training programmes
· Excellent career development opportunities
· Hardworking, motivated and positive colleagues
Early application is encouraged as we review applications throughout the advertising period and reserve the right to close the advert earlier than the stated deadline?
You will need to support the Christian ethos of the schools.
For an application pack and further details, please contact the school on 020 8520 0612 / Alison.email@example.com.
St Saviour’s C of E Primary School, Verulam Avenue, Walthamstow E17 8ER
All completed applications should be returned to Alison Brown using the above contact details.
The Trust committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS Disclosure.