Salary: SCP 12-15
Employer: Genesis Education Trust
Contract Type: Term Time Only (45.6weeks)
Contract Term: Permanent
Start Date: ASAP
Closing date: 28th February 2020
Observations & Interviews: TBC
Genesis Education Trust is an expanding collection of three outstanding and good schools in East London and Barking with a fantastic track record of training and progression opportunities for all staff.
We are seeking an organised and detail driven administrator to provide confidential Governance and HR support to the Trust. This is a busy and varied role, you will be the first point of contact for Governors on the local governing body and directors of the board.
The successful candidate will possess exceptional organisational and IT skills, be deadline driven and a first-class communicator, you will need to be a to prioritise your own workload and have the ability to work independently.
Do you have:
- Ability to work to a deadline
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Excellent ICT skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Ability to organise one’s own tasks and prioritise
- Excellent numeracy/literacy skills.
We can offer:
- Enthusiastic, well-behaved pupils who are eager to learn
- Bespoke training programmes
- Excellent career development opportunities
- Hardworking, motivated and positive colleagues
You will need to support the Christian ethos of the schools.
Genesis Education Trust reserves the right to close adverts earlier than the stated deadline. We advise early applications are submitted?.
For an application pack and further details, please contact the school on 020 8520 0612 / Alison.firstname.lastname@example.org.
St Saviour’s C of E Primary School, Verulam Avenue, Walthamstow E17 8ER
The Trust committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS Disclosure.