Senior Administration Officer x 2
Salary Grade: S01, Spine Point 24
Actual Salary: £29,090 per annum
Contract Status: Term time only plus 2 weeks, permanent, full-time, 35 hours per week
The Executive Headteacher and Governors at Rotherfield and Newington Green Primary Schools are looking to appoint 2 Senior Administration Officers, one based at Rotherfield, and one based at Newington Green.
We are hoping for candidates to begin work at the end of August 2020- but there is some flexibility on start dates.
The role of Senior Administration Officer will have a major impact on the children’s lives through ensuring the school offices are well run and support effective education for pupils.
We want candidates who:
- Want to make a difference to their team, and our partnership, by improving ways of working.
- Have experience and proficiency in FMS, SIMS and Cashless Payment systems.
- Have the ability to use IT to support learning, and good knowledge of 365 and Microsoft tool.
- Have excellent organisational and communication skills, including a high level of diplomacy in oral and written communications to maintain effective relationships.
- Have knowledge of the admissions process for schools and ability to maximise pupil admissions.
In return we can offer you:
- Vibrant and creative places to work.
- Schools at the heart of their communities- that really care about our kids!
- Schools working in partnership to develop professional practice.
School websites: https://www.rotherfieldprimaryschool.co.uk/ https://newingtongreen.co.uk/
Closing date for applications: Midnight, 31st May 2020
Interview/selection dates: To be confirmed.
Please apply online at http://jobs.islington.gov.uk/disciplines.
If you need any assistance, please email email@example.com quoting reference RTH/588.
Rotherfield and Newington Green Primary Schools are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) with barred list check is required for all successful applicants. Also, if this post is likely to come under the requirements of the Childcare (Disqualification) 2009 Regulations, the successful applicant will be required to declare.