We are seeking an exceptional candidate for this key leadership post in our multi-academy trust. Our Chief Financial Officer will be part of a team supporting and enabling schools to improve the life chances of the children and families they serve. This is a great opportunity to work with a group of school leaders who believe passionately in what they are doing. The candidate we are looking for will share our ambition to grow the Trust into one of the most successful in the country.
The Chief Financial Officer will provide leadership of academy and Trust finances across the organisation. Joining the Trust in its early stages will provide a unique opportunity to shape and develop the services and processes that will help the Trust realise its vision.
We are looking for an optimistic, forward-thinking Chief Financial Officer who is:
- An outstanding communicator, able to present to a wide range of audiences orally and in writing
- Able to articulate well-understood policies and procedures and ensure assurance of all financial activity is robust
- Able to engage with professional services in other organisations, budget and budget manage effectively and use resources efficiently
- Able to both embrace and lead change
- Entrepreneurial with a keen eye for opportunities that will benefit the development of the Partnership and individual academies
We will provide the Chief Financial Officer with:
- A collaborative team and the opportunity to shape our vision and ethos and the processes to deliver them
- An experienced and active Trust Board
- CPD appropriate to their current and future needs to ensure success
- Network and mentoring opportunities with colleagues and across Hertfordshire
Applications are welcome from those within the sector and those from other sectors who have the desire and ability to adapt. If you think you have what it takes to develop a relatively new trust into a successful and responsive organisation run for the benefit of children, staff and local communities, then we welcome your application.
To arrange a discussion about this role or should you have any questions, please contact Lynne Wilson-Leary (Chief Executive Officer, interim) on 07768 885135.
Closing date for applications: Midday, Monday 15th June
The Agora Learning Partnership is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and visitors to share this commitment. This post will require an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check (DBS).
Please apply by downloading the recruitment pack and application forms from https://agoralearning.co.uk/about-us/working-for-us/