Chief Operations Officer (including business change)
Salary: £69,330 – £76,466
We are seeking to recruit a Chief Operations Officer to join our newly formed Multi Academy Trust. You will provide strategic and operational leadership for all business and financial matters of the trust to realise the potential of our MAT to bring around improvement for its schools through structural and organisational collaboration.
The trustees wish to appoint to a suitably experienced and talented individual who can steer the MAT through it is infancy with a focus on supporting our schools to ensure everything we do promotes outstanding outcomes for our students.
Creating Tomorrow MAT is a newly formed group, consisting at present of two special schools:
- Wren Spinney Special School – school for students (aged 11-18) with profound, severe and complex learning difficulties
- Isebrook SEN College – school for students (aged 11-18) with severe, moderate and complex learning difficulties
The trustees are clear in their wish to grow the trust, to include not only special but mainstream schools, to work as part of our local community to bring about positive outcomes for all children and young people and so preparing them for adulthood.
The trustees are seeking an inspirational individual to:
- Provide strategic leadership of the business of the company; Finance, Compliance, IT, Health and Safety, Administration and Procurement across the trust.
- Provide assurance to the Chief Executive and Board over all financial matters, including financial strategy and risk, systems of internal financial control, financial standing and sustainability of the trust’s financial position.
- Deputise for the Chief Executive as required.
Visits to both schools are warmly welcomed. Please contact Ellie Edwards on 01536 500030, or firstname.lastname@example.org to make the arrangements
Closing date: 19th January 2018, interviews to be held 31st January and 1st February 2018
Creating Tomorrow MAT is committed to safeguarding children, promoting the welfare of all pupils, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Enhanced clearance from the Disclosure and Barring Service will be undertaken for the successful candidates.